Frequently Asked Questions
Many players are new to paintball, so below you will find the answers to most questions you may have.
1. Most players stay for three to five hours.
2. The total cost varies from $30-
3. The paintballs are made of gelatin and easily washes out of your clothing.
4. Teams are generally divided according to experience level, however, if you wish to be on the same team, let the ref know and he will try to do so. Your group will stay together on the same field but perhaps not on same team.
5. We have been open for 24 years and we stay open year round and in all weather (except if there is lightning).
6. The age limit is 10 years old (primarily because the mask usually doe not fit anyone younger).
7. You may use your own equipment but paintballs must be purchased here.
8. For security reasons, when you bring your ‘stuff’ you will be using, please do not bring in any bags, cases or other containers (except coolers with food, drinks and medicine). Bring in the things you will need for the day and leave the containers in your vehicles.
9. We have lockers which you may use at NO COST TO YOU.
10. Use your own lock or use one of our locks.
We are not responsible for anything stolen or lost.
Please keep on your person or leave any valuables securely locked in your vehicle.
© 2016 SCARY CREEK PAINTBALL GAMES, INC.
Made by Serif
|Discounts & Important Information|
|Entry Fee, Gift Certificates, Rental Guns, AirSoft|
|Questions & Answers|
|Use Our Gun|
|Use Your Gun|